Brother SE400 Sewing Machine Service Manual Plus Parts
* Needle bar height.
* Timing belt tension.
* Motor belt tension.
* Three point needle drop.
* Touch panel position.
* Bobbin winder adjustment.
* LCD position.
* Inner rotary rotary hook position.
* Starting test mode.
Failure investigation for electronic parts:
* Error message list.
* Pulse motors do not return to starting point.
* Touch panel does not work.
* Main motor does not turn.
* Thread cutter does not work normally.
* Bobbin winding cannot be done.
* Embroidery card cannot be used.
* USB function not working normally.
* Error is displayed.
Special instructions of wiring:
* Thread cutter module wiring.
* Power unit wiring.
* Main PCB assy. wiring.
* Frame dismantling including: Face plate, front and rear cover,
base, accessory table, needle plate.
280 page service manual.
Also includes 24 page parts diagram manual including parts list.
This is a service and parts manual only.
This is “Not” an instruction manual.