Janome MyLock 334 Sewing Machine Instruction Manual
* Locate and identify parts.
* Position of thread guide bar.
* Threading upper and lower looper.
* Threading left and right needle.
* Thread tension.
* Starting and finishing sewing.
* Securing ends.
* Adjustment of stitch length.
* Removing and attaching presser feet.
* Changing needle.
* Activate and deactivate upper knife.
* Changing needle plate.
* Thread and needle chart.
* Decorative over-edging.
* Replacing upper knife.
* Oiling machine.
* Much more.
39 page instruction manual.
This is a instruction manual.
We also carry the service manual in our store.