Kenmore Rotary Sewing Machine Instruction Manual 126781
* Threading machine.
* Adjusting tension.
* Winding bobbin.
* Using correct needle and thread.
* Removing and threading bobbin case.
* Picking up bobbin thread.
* Regulating stitch length.
* Forward and revers stitching.
* Changing presser feet.
* Hints for better stitching.
* Sewing machine attachments.
* Edge stitching, quilting, cording.
* Attaching and using your ruffler.
33 page instruction manual.
Covers model 126781 and other rotary’s.
This is a scan of an old original Kenmore rotary adjusters manual with some yellowing.Share This: